Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Cruzin in the library with Rod and Ali

what a fantastic night we had Cruzin in the library with Rod!

There they were, the Hot Rodders cruising into the carpark, carefully moving the witches hats, taking photos, talking the talk and patting the rods...

and did they create stacks of interest on a warm summer/spring evening ... people relaxing in the park getting off their deck chairs and wandering over to check out 'Show and Shine'.

Once we dragged them into the library, the 45 men and 11 women were all ears listening to the great stories of the silver hot rod which inspired a life time of interest, the fastest hot rod in the world, built by Rod, sold in the USA and now featuring in many movies!

By the way who was that cute little kid in pink..is she part of the Hot Rod community as well or maybe related to the real Rod??

Well done Ali..a great initiative..what else do you have up your sleeve??










































































2 comments:

Waterbaby said...

Well done! Pity I couldn't cruz by. Gr8 photos

LibraryJo said...

My car was too daggy to be seen there but I am really excited the event came together so well.

Welcome to the HBL Random Ramblings Blog


My Blog List

Followers

About Me

My photo
What can I say, read my blog and work me out.