Sunday, March 22, 2009

Winners are grinners



well we started the trip to SLV with plenty of props and humour...Off to the big city to see if we won the Summer Read event prize! Amanda couldn't control herself...the potential fame of a potential win must have got to her cause when it got to the awards moment we looked like winners until there was a mix up with our name..and in true Broadie/Willy/Justice style she corrected Alan Brough! What a hoot..we recond we came second...so role on next year and go for gold!

2 comments:

LibraryJo said...

What do those Summer Read folks know? Hobsons Bay knows how to throw a party!!

Waterbaby said...

OMG...Who is that woman??? Party on!

Welcome to the HBL Random Ramblings Blog


My Blog List

Followers

About Me

My photo
What can I say, read my blog and work me out.