Friday, March 13, 2009

thank you Katie


....for a cool party and one of the best projects I have ever been involved in (apart from the ones I have run myself of course!)

...no seriously how good was the last 6 months of Web 2.0..what we collectively learnt could send a rocket into space, not to mention the people/community connection side of things and the therapy that comes from sharing ones thoughts and achievements ...and the fun of it all!

No doubt it will lead to lots of great new things, but for the moment we'll just enjoy where we are...

what terrific promotion and marketing skills you've invested into the Webolution...such a sustained effort...watch out I'll be seconding you for p&m projects soon!

Katie the skills you used to pull this amazing feat off are very transferable..so what's your next great Mt Everest project Ms Dawson??

It's been fantastic working with you, before you know it there'll be an article about you in the local paper...better warn Johnny D to move over!!!

PS. the party was fun tooooooooooooo, you do get to work on these projects with some pretty *** guys wooohooo!

2 comments:

Waterbaby said...

Yay Katie & Wosemary too.

LibraryJo said...

Yay all the webolutionaries!

Welcome to the HBL Random Ramblings Blog


My Blog List

Followers

About Me

My photo
What can I say, read my blog and work me out.