Friday, March 13, 2009

We've only just begun - reflections and answering the questions - activity 9


What were your favorite discoveries or exercises on this learning journey?
blogs, zoho and uTube and don't do this on your RDO!

How has this program assisted or affected your lifelong learning goals?
I don't have any lllgs I just like to learn new things...but I did learn heaps about my colleagues as well as web 2.0.
My new LLLG is to get Katie to help me learn...very clear and supportive!

Were there any take-aways or unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you?
yes I am taking away that there is a lot to learn...I liked the concepts of Zoho...no need to spend $400 on Microsoft Office!

What could we do differently to improve upon this program’s format or concept?

Make the program start and finish lines shorter...and not leave it til my RDO to finish!

If we offered another discovery program like this in the future, would you again chose to participate?
Definitely, my word, absolutely...but only if it's fun!!!

No comments:

Welcome to the HBL Random Ramblings Blog


My Blog List

Followers

About Me

My photo
What can I say, read my blog and work me out.