Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Blog number 6



hello leader of the webolution...do you think it's a record to start 6 blogs?

and here is my wlog before midnight as promised!

everyone of the other 5 have stumped me somewhere along the way, but not this one..I am going to beat it with a little help from my friends..

already in the last week I have jumped on and off the wordpress bandwagon and back to blogger..swayed by Allison who has been to Nimbin..when she told me I could have a poll that was it...I do like to have my say and give everyone else the same opportunity....so welcome

2 comments:

wosemarywebolutionary said...

wow wosemary you look slim in that photo and what a lovely colour blog

HotRodLibrarian said...

Ok so you need to go to settings and adda gadget, then you can create your very own web poll! you can even add wic wac woe!!!

Welcome to the HBL Random Ramblings Blog


My Blog List

Followers

About Me

My photo
What can I say, read my blog and work me out.