Wednesday, October 22, 2008

you mean you get paid to do that!!























































what a great day it was today...despite a few early drops of rain all was forgotten when lots of kids started arriving for the Kids Week Picanica ..very exciting!
Duncan SES P was a bit of a hit, Pam's Cafe operating through the smashed up window went really well despite competing with the footy club guy selling 80 cent snakes, Jenella's rendition of 'Make Your First Card a Library Card' went straight to number one.

Lots of kids, lots of Departments, worm farm won by St Martins who performed their repetoire beautifully. Police Band were really cool, especially when Council staff joined them for the Maccareena..those who didn't quite make it or who don't do children's missed a treat

No comments:

Welcome to the HBL Random Ramblings Blog


My Blog List

Followers

About Me

My photo
What can I say, read my blog and work me out.