Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Taking it to the Streets


well on Saturday I went to the Classic Car show at the King of Newport's Bakehouse (otherwise known as Sammy's) ... I got so excited as I was handing out flyers for the Hot Rodding event at Altona!


Did I get excited because I was freelancing for the library in my own time, or because the sun was out or because there were some really hot and really cool cars?


No..none of the above, the excitement rose within me when I was handing out the Hot Rod Cruizin flyers and two people said 'I know Rod' and one guy even put the flyers on his dashboard as a free promotional.


Check out Peter who knows Rod promoting the event for free!

2 comments:

LibraryJo said...

Nothing wrong with some SHAMELESS promotion, keps us in a job!!

Waterbaby said...

Wosemary when are we going to hear about your other talents, like singing...

Welcome to the HBL Random Ramblings Blog


My Blog List

Followers

About Me

My photo
What can I say, read my blog and work me out.