Friday, October 17, 2008

what a day!


who would've have ever thought when the date was picked for the Japanese cultural hour many, many months ago that the day would've turned out so randomly chaotic!
What a hoot, desks moving in and Franco Cozzo moving out, couldn't find the chair mover, microphone left on all week, roadie Aidan had a go at fixing it, roadie Jenelle was busy with the laptop, vu Peter sticking down cords, Katie running the library removalist company, Lea calmly organising the curator for the Manga exhibition, not to mention consultant to the MC.
I never did hear how the 3 minute tour at AM went but they turned up at Alt wanting to use the loo and the key wasn't there! The garden did get peaked at, as well as the Manga display..rush, rush, rush ...translating the event sure did add a lot of time to it.
So inspirational and great to see so many young people in the library, so positive and showing what they can do...I think the delegation may have enjoyed it..they did laugh when they saw the picture of the sushi train!
Anyway off to the bush dance tomorrow, can't wait to see those Library Gals dance to the lager phone!

2 comments:

Katie D said...

Wow! I am impressed with your Blog list, that is a real step forward.

Friday was alot of fun and you were a hoot! We were giving you stick to your daughter Tess, when you left, it was great fun. Experiencing chaos and madness can be a thrill. Not something that I would recommend regularly but good on occassions.

I looked at the progress sheet but I must admit I did not log onto anyone's blog to post comments. I think I am waiting for the wunches because I have noticed that everyone who hasn't done their blog is attending a wunch which is great!

Katie D said...

Wotivator....we need to get Webolutionaries to post their recipes. Not much activity to date?

Welcome to the HBL Random Ramblings Blog


My Blog List

Followers

About Me

My photo
What can I say, read my blog and work me out.